To apply, please complete the form below. You will need to submit links to 2-3 videos that display your conducting and a 2 minute introduction video, your CV/Resume (no more than 2 pages long) in PDF format.
For your video submissions, please note the following guidelines:
- Please submit 2-3 videos, totalling 10-15 minutes, of contrasting repertoire that shows you at your best.
- All videos should be front-facing from the point of view of the orchestra.
- Please submit a 2 minute introduction video telling us a little bit about yourself and your motivations for applying for the course.
- Videos must be submitted via YouTube or Vimeo links (public or unlisted)
- In the video description, please add your first and last name, the date when the videos were recorded, the orchestra’s name and the works performed.
On receipt of your application, we will send you a payment link. There is an application fee of €50 which will be deducted from the course fee. If you are applying for more than one course, only one application fee is due.
Each application will be viewed by members of our team and we will offer feedback on all applications received.
Successful applicants will be asked to pay a nonrefundable deposit of €500.
Applications for The Rite with Marin will be considered up to September 30th 2023, Applications for Studio Sessions will be considered up to February 1st 2024.
Eight participant places are available on each course.
Auditor places are available for The Rite with Marin, please indicate in your introduction video if this is something you are interested in.